Volume 10, Number 4, December 2019
Edited by Diego Mideros and Jo Mynard
- Establishing Online Synchronous Support for Self-Access Language Learning by Shawn Andersson and Maho Nakahashi (323-338) [full text] [PDF]
- Adapting a Checklist of Materials Evaluation for a Self-access Learning Center in Japan by Atsumi Yamaguchi, Erin Okamoto, Neil Curry, and Katsuyuki Konno (339-355) [full text] [PDF]
- Fostering English Use in a SALC through a Discussion-Based Classroom Intervention by Amelia Yarwood, Crystal Rose-Wainstock, and Michelle Lees (356-378) [full text] [PDF]
- Exploring the Roles and Facilitation Strategies of Online Peer Moderators by Qunyan Maggie Zhong and Howard Norton (379-400) [full text] [PDF] Zhong_Norton
Reviews (edited by Hisako Yamashita)
- Book review: Autonomy in Language Learning and Teaching: New Research Agendas edited by Alice Chik, Naoko Aoki and Richard Smith. Review by Gamze A. Sayram (401-405) [full text] [PDF]
- Self-Determination Theory Conference: Egmond aan Zee, Netherlands (May 21 – 24, 2019). Review by Amelia Yarwood (406-409) [full text] [PDF]
- Metamorphosis: A Journey of Self-directed Learning and Advising. Ankara Yıldırım Beyazıt University, School of Foreign Languages, Ankara, Turkey. March 19-20, 2020. More details: https://aybulapconference.wordpress.com/
- Developing Learner Autonomy in Language Learning. Independent Learning Association (ILA) / IATEFL Learner Autonomy SIG conference, Mexico City, June 29 to July 1, 2020. More details: http://www.enallt.unam.mx/ilac2020/
Cover page: Image courtesy of the Japan Association for Self-Access learning (JASAL), taken at Otemon Gakuen University, Osaka, Japan
Copyright © 2019 Studies in Self-Access Learning Journal, ISSN 2185-3762.
Copyright held by individual authors.