Volume 10, Number 1, March 2019
Special Issue: Papers from the Third Psychology of Language Learning Conference
Edited by David Mcloughlin and Jo Mynard
- Introduction to the Special Issue: Papers from the Third Psychology of Language Learning Conference by David McLoughlin and Jo Mynard (1-4) [full text] [PDF]
- Motivational Dynamics in Language Advising Sessions: A Case Study by Eduardo Castro (5-20) [full text] [PDF]
- Primary Teachers’ Experiences in Preparing to Teach Irish: Views on Language Proficiency and Promoting the Language by Claire M. Dunn (21-43) [full text] [PDF]
- Chinese Language Learner Motivation: Vision, Socialization and Progression by Junqing Jia (44-60) [full text] [PDF]
- A Pedagogical Attempt to Promote Japanese College EFL Learners’ Self-Growth by Masao Kanaoka (61-78) [full text] [PDF]
- Longitudinal Trajectories of Emotions in Four Dimensions Through Language Advisory Sessions by Ryo Moriya (79-110) [full text] [PDF]
Work in Progress
- Exploring Third-Age Foreign Language Learning from the Well-being Perspective: Work in Progress by Dorota Matsumoto (111-116) [full text] [PDF]
- Exploring Facilitative and Debilitative Spaces: A Shift in Focus from Classrooms to Learning Systems by Nathan Thomas (117-125) [full text] [PDF]
- Conference Review of Psychology of Language Learning 3, Waseda University, Tokyo, Japan (June 7-10, 2018) by Greg Rouault and Colin Skeates
- The International Association for Psychology of Language Learning (IAPLL), 4th International Conference June 24-28, 2020, Cape Breton University, Sydney, Nova Scotia in Canada. https://www.iapll.com/pll4
Cover photo by Jo Mynard taken at PLL3, Tokyo, Japan. June, 2018.
Copyright © 2019 Studies in Self-Access Learning Journal, ISSN 2185-3762.
Copyright held by individual authors.