Volume 10, Number 3, September 2019
Edited by Jo Mynard
- Introduction by Jo Mynard (220-222) [Full text] [PDF]
- As If … A Game Theory Perspective on Self-Access Learning by Dominic G. Edsall (223-238) [Full text] [PDF]
- A Critical Review of Research on Language Learning Strategies used by Arab Learners of English by Anas Hajar (239-257) [Full text] [PDF]
- An Investigation into the Criteria Students Use When Selecting Graded Readers by Phoebe Lyon and Amber Barr (258-281) [Full text] [PDF]
- Transformative Language Use in and Beyond the Classroom with the Voice Story App by Naomi Wilks-Smith and Li Ping Thong (282-295) [Full text] [PDF]
- Self-Assessment Surveys – A Tool for Independent Learning in Lower-tier Dependent Classrooms by Craig Yamamoto and Yoko Kinoshita (296-318) [Full text] [PDF]
Cover photo: © Kanda University of International Studies, Chiba, Japan
Copyright © 2019 Studies in Self-Access Learning Journal, ISSN 2185-3762.
Copyright held by individual authors.