We are delighted to announce that SiSAL Journal has been accepted for inclusion in Scopus abstract and citation database. The process has taken several years, but the content and procedural documentation has been evaluated by the Selection & Advisory Board (CSAB) and deemed suitable. The reviewers comments have been pasted below.
- The journal consistently includes articles that are scientifically sound and relevant to an international academic or professional audience in this field.
- The abstracts are in keeping with Scopus English Language requirements.
- In general, the content of the articles is consistent with the scope and aims of the journal.
- The articles are consistently of high academic quality, consistent with the journal’s stated aims.
- The articles are generally well written and understandable.
- This title addresses a subject area not properly covered by an existing journal.
- The journal has clear aims and scope/journal policies that are consistent with the journal’s content.
We will be working with the Scopus Source Collection Management department in the coming months to start the indexing process. Many thanks to authors, reviewers, and editorial team members for their quality work over many years that has made this possible.