Authors can now submit their manuscripts via Scholastica, a peer review system for open access journals.
Before you submit an article, please make sure:
- That your manuscript falls within the scope of the journal and has applications to the field of self-access.
- That your manuscript is formatted according to our style guidelines.
- That your literature review is relevant and up to date.
- That your manuscript is clear and well organised, and has been proofread by a colleague.
- There is no information on your submission that can identify you (for the blind review process).
Please note that SiSAL Journal does not charge authors or potential authors any processing fees.