Volume 11, number 1, March 2020
Edited by Jo Mynard and Hisako Yamashita
- Have a Look Around: The Effect of a ‘Push’ Activity on Future SAS Use by André Parsons and Stuart Warrington (5-23) [full text] [PDF]
- The Relationship Between Independent Study Time, Self-Directedness, and Language Gain by Yukari Rutson-Griffiths and Arthur Rutson-Griffiths (24-39) [full text] [PDF]
- Review of the Japan Association for Self-Access Learning (JASAL) 2019 National Conference: New Beginnings by Jackson Koon Yat Lee (40-47) [full text] [PDF]
- English for Academic Study: An Open Access Academic English Course. Review of a FutureLearn Course by Nashid Nigar (48-52) [full text] [PDF]
- Understanding Learner Autonomy Through Research: A Summary of a Forum at JALT 2019 by Jo Mynard, Louise Ohashi, Ward Peeters, Scott J. Shelton-Strong, Andrew D. Tweed, Satoko Watkins, and Isra Wongsarnpigoon (53-63) [full text] [PDF]
Call for Papers: Special Issue
- Special Issue: Self-Access and the Coronavirus Pandemic will be published in September 2020 (Volume 11, Issue 3). Submissions due by July 20, 2020. Read more…
Cover image: Hokkaido University of Education, Hakodate, Japan
Copyright © 2020 Studies in Self-Access Learning Journal, ISSN 2185-3762.
Copyright held by individual authors.