Volume 8, Number 4, December 2017
Edited by Kevin Knight, Jo Mynard and Erin Okamoto
Download complete issue [PDF] [ISSUU]
- Introduction: Supporting Leadership and Academic Development in a SALC by Kevin Knight, Jo Mynard and Erin Okamoto (291-293) [full text] [PDF]
- Conceptualizing Leadership Development in the KUIS SALC by Kevin Knight (294-304) [full text] [PDF]
- Using Social Networks to Promote Collaboration and Leadership in Foreign Language Learning by Micòl Beseghi (305-322) [full text] [PDF]
- The Evolution of a SAL Desk: From Academic Writing to Language Support by Shawn Andersson and Maho Nakahashi (323-333) [full text] [PDF]
- What Constitutes Effective Tutoring on Scripts and Oral Presentations? by Diletta Fabiani and Marta Soler Alemany (334-353) [full text] [PDF]
- Principles of my TOEIC Test-Prep Workshops and Self-Access Online Materials for TOEIC Preparation by Atsumi Yamaguchi (354-357) [full text] [PDF]
Reviews (Edited by Hisako Yamashita)
- Learning Japanese: Voices of Experience by Belinda Kennett and Yuriko Nagao reviewed by Michael Lin (358-361) [full text] [PDF]
- Language Learner Autonomy: Theory, Practice and Research by David Little, Leni Dam and Lienhard Legenhausen reviewed by Jo Mynard (362-370) [full text] [PDF]
- Asian Conference on Language Learning (ACLL), Kobe, Japan. April 27-29, 2018.
- Psychology of Language Learning Conference (PLL3), Tokyo, Japan. June, 2018.
- Independent Learning Association (ILA) Conference, Kobe, Japan. September 2018.
Call for Papers: Special Issue of SiSAL Journal. Selected papers from the 2017 Japan Association for Self-Access Learning (JASAL) Conference.
- To be edited by Hisako Yamashita, Clair Taylor and Andy Tweed and published in June 2018. The deadline for submissions from presenters or participants is March 31st 2018.
Cover photo: Global Plaza, Meijo University, Nagoya, Japan.