Special Issue on CALL, E-learning and M-learnin
Contents: Volume 2, Number 3, September 2011
- Emerging Technologies for Autonomous Language Learning by Mark Warschauer and Meei-Ling Liaw (107-118) [full text] [PDF]
- Investigating Language Learning Activity Using a CALL Task in the Self-access Centre (119-135) by Carlos Montoro and Regine Hampel [full text] [PDF]
- Alternatives for Making Language Learning Games More Appealing for Self-access Learning (136-152) by Charatdao Intratat [full text] [PDF]
- A Two Year Cross-Section of Student Use of Self-Access eLearning (170-181) by Richard S. Pinner [full text] [PDF]
- Pre-University Experience of ICT and Self-Access Learning in Japan (182-194) by Thomas Lockley [full text] [PDF]
- Web 2.0 Sites for Collaborative Self-Access: The Learning Advisor vs. Google® (195-211) by Craig D. Howard [full text] [PDF]
- Retooling Perspectives on Technology’s Role in Language Education (212-218) by Randall Davis [full text] [PDF]
Summaries and work in progress
- Mobility in Learning: The Feasibility of Encouraging Language Learning on Smartphones (228-233) by Keith Barrs [full text] [PDF]
- Introducing ‘Prepare for Success’, a Web-based Learning Resource to Help International Students get Ready for Study in the UK (234-237) by Julie Watson [full text] [PDF]
Copyright © 2011 Studies in Self-Access Learning Journal, ISSN 2185-3762.
Copyright held by individual authors.