Volume 8, Number 1, March 2017
- Accessibility and the Promotion of Autonomous EFL Reading by Catherine Cheetham, Melody Elliott, Alan Harper, and Mika Ito (4-22) [full text] [PDF]
- The Metamorphosis of a Self-Access Centre in Hong Kong: From Theory to Practice (A Case Study) by Jessie Choi (23-33) [full text] [PDF]
- A Reflection on the Relationship Among Self-Access, Classroom Learning, and Self-Regulation at National Preparatory #2 in Mexico by Arabel Cristina Herrera Cerón and Atenas Leticia García Gámez (34-43) [full text] [PDF]
- A CEFR-J Based Speaking Program for a Self-Access Learning Center by Alexander Worth, Dani Fischer, Erik Fritz, and Ashley R. Moore (44-59) [full text] [PDF]
- Strategy Use in CALL-Based Self-Directed Foreign Language Vocabulary Learning by Jing Wu (60-78) [full text] [PDF]
Edited by Hisako Yamashita
- Book Review: Reflective Dialogue: Advising in Language Learning by Satoko Kato and Jo Mynard Reviewed by Keiko Takahashi (79-83) [full text] [PDF]
Call for Guest Editors. Invitation for guest editors for new multilingual column in SiSAL Journal. Read more..
Event. Save the date. The Japan Association on Self-Access Learning (JASAL) Annual Conference 2017 will be held at Kanda University of International Studies in Chiba Japan on 16th December.
Photo credit: Rob Stevenson, Kanda University of International Studies, Japan.
Copyright © 2017 Studies in Self-Access Learning Journal, ISSN 2185-3762. Copyright held by individual authors.