Edited by Jo Mynard
- “I am a SALCer”: Influences of Identity on Fear of Making Mistakes in English Interactions by Junko Noguchi (163-175) [full text] [PDF]
- Tapping into the Educational Potential of Facebook: Encouraging Out-of-Class Peer Collaboration in Foreign Language Learning by Ward Peeters (176-190) [full text] [PDF]
Language Learning Spaces: Self-Access in Action
Edited by Katherine Thornton
- Sharing Stories of Practice in Self-Access Facility Design and Management by Katherine Thornton (216-218) [full text] [PDF]
Part 1: Creating a Learning Space
- The Development of CELE-UNAM Mediateca (1996-2015) by Marina del Carmen Chávez Sánchez and María de la Paz Adelia Peña Clavel (219-230) [full text] [PDF]
- Considering Your Context: The Importance of Considering Specific Institutional and Learner Contexts when Researching the Set Up of a Self-Access Centre by Kate Allert (231- 244) [full text] [PDF]
- Human Resources as a Primary Consideration for Learning Space Creation by Luke Carson (245-253) [full text] [PDF]
- Upcoming Special Issues
Second call for papers. Special Issue on Self-Access and Young Learners. December, 2015 (Volume 6, Issue 4) edited by Annamaria Pinter, Robert J. Werner and Jo Mynard. DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS: August 10th, 2015. Read more..
Pre-call for papers. Special Issue on Virtual and Other Learning Spaces. June, 2016 (Volume 7, Issue 2) edited by Curtis Edlin and Jo Mynard. DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS: January 15th, 2016.
Cover image: The Mediateca at the National Autonomous University of Mexico