General issue edited by Jo Mynard
Issue 8, Volume 3
- Learners’ Work in a SALC: A Longitudinal Study by G. Victoria Madrid Durazo and E. Desirée Castillo Zaragoza (203-222) [full text] [PDF]
- A Survey of Self-Access Foreign Language Centres in UK Higher Education Institutions: Format, Practices and Challenges in 2016 by Marion Krauthaker (223-234) [full text] [PDF]
- Social Language Learning Spaces: Globalization Glocalized by Garold Murray, Mariko Uzuka, and Naomi Fujishima (235-246) [full text] [PDF]
- How to Support Students in Selecting Graded Readers
by Amber Barr and Phoebe Lyon (247-254) [full text] [PDF]
- Peer Tutoring: Active and Collaborative Learning in Practice by Rachael Ruegg, Taku Sudo, Hinako Takeuchi, and Yuko Sato (255-267) [full text] [PDF]
Professional Development for Learning Advisors
- Professional Development for Language Learning Advisors by Saki Inoue (268-273) [full text] [PDF]
- Effects of Drawing and Sharing a ‘Picture of Life’ in the First Session of a Mentoring Program for Experienced Learning Advisors by Satoko Kato (274-290) [full text] [PDF]
- Japan Association for Self-Access Learning (JASAL) Annual conference, Chiba, Japan. December, 2017. Read more…
- Psychology of Language Learning Conference (PLL3), Tokyo, Japan. June, 2018. Read more…
- Independent Learning Association (ILA) Conference, Kobe, Japan. September 2018. Read more…
Cover photo by Rob Stevenson, Kanda University of International Studies, Japan.
Copyright © 2017 Studies in Self-Access Learning Journal, ISSN 2185-3762. Copyright held by individual authors.