Volume 11, number 2, June 2020
Edited by Jo Mynard
- Autonomous Language Learning in a Work-cycle: Learners’ Perceptions, Beliefs and Behaviors by Shirin Sadaghian, S. Susan Marandi, and Hasan Iravani (67-85) [full text] [PDF]
- Ethnographies of Self-Access Language Learning by Jo Mynard (86-92) [full text] [PDF]
New Column: Ethnographies of Self-Access Language Learning
- Introduction to the column by Jo Mynard
- ‘A Puzzle that Needs to be Fitted Together’: The Beginning of my Autoethnographic Journey of Learning French Through Music by Robert J. Werner (93-107) [full text] [PDF]
Call for Papers: Special Issue
- Special Issue: Self-Access and the Coronavirus Pandemic will be published in September 2020 (Volume 11, Issue 3). Submissions due by July 20, 2020. Read more…
Cover image: © Kanda university of International Studies, Chiba, Japan
Copyright © 2020 Studies in Self-Access Learning Journal, ISSN 2185-3762.
Copyright held by individual authors.