Regular papers edited by Jo Mynard and Diego Mideros
Reviews edited by Hisako Yamashita
- Peer-Led Activities at a Self-Access Center in Brazil by Mariana Maués Baretto (140-155) [Full text] [PDF]
- In-Training Advising Sessions for New Peer Advisors: Impacts and Benefits by Stephanie Lea Howard (156-164) [Full text] [PDF]
- Improving the Praxis of Conversation Club Leaders in a Community of Practice: A Case study in a Self-Access Centre by Pamela Sigala Villa, Adelina Ruiz-Guerrero, and Laura María Zurutuza Roaro (165-180) [Full text] [PDF]
- Chinese-as-a-Foreign-Language Learners’ Use of Self-Regulated Learning in Flipped/Blended Learning Environments – A Descriptive Study by Shenglan Zhang (181-204) [Full text] [PDF]
- Review of the JASAL 2018 x SUTLF 5 Conference by Brandon Bigelow (205-211) [Full text] [PDF]
- Space, Place and Autonomy in Language Learning by Garold Murray and Terry Lamb. Reviewed by Sara Cotterall (212-216) [Full text] [PDF]
- Review of JASAL 2018 x SUTLF 5 and a Reflection on “Connection” by Tomoya Shirakawa (217-219) [Full text] [PDF]
- The Japan Association for Self-Access Learning (JASAL), Student Conference 2019 October 19, Konan Women’s University, Kobe, Japan. https://jasalorg.com
- The Japan Association for Self-Access Learning (JASAL), 2019 Conference November 30-December 1, Otemon Gakuin University, Osaka, Japan. https://jasalorg.com
- The International Association for the Psychology of Language Learning (IAPLL), 4th International Conference (PLL4) June 24-28, 2020, Cape Breton University, Sydney, Nova Scotia in Canada. https://www.iapll.com/pll4
Cover photo: © Kanda University of International Studies, Chiba, Japan
Copyright © 2019 Studies in Self-Access Learning Journal, ISSN 2185-3762.
Copyright held by individual authors.